In this episode, Marty and Victoria discuss assignment-style interviews, reiterate that programming must be taught in K-12, and Victoria further outs herself as the anti-Geek.
- Jake and David’s Robees game: http://playworksstudio.com/
- M. Zuckerberg calls for universal internet access; is the net a right? http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/09/26/us-development-goals-internet-idUSKCN0RQ0R920150926
- Jeff Atwood in NY Daily News: Learning to code is overrated http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/jeff-atwood-learning-code-overrated-article-1.2374772
- Blog Post: One method to eliminate bad tech hires https://medium.com/swlh/the-one-method-to-eliminate-bad-tech-hires-630d539b2e1d
- How to apply to Google: https://www.google.com/about/careers/search#t=sq&q=j&li=10&jc=SOFTWARE_ENGINEERING (no need to solve any puzzles to be able to apply :P)