In our inaugural episode, Marty and Victoria assess whether you have to be good at math to be good at coding, how Ashley Madison could have prevented getting owned, and how it’s cool Flash is fading away from the interwebs.
- Atlantic article: http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2015/09/you-dont-have-to-be-good-at-math-to-learn-to-code/403342/
- Pornhub’s research blog: http://www.pornhub.com/insights
- OKTrends: http://oktrends.okcupid.com/
- The article comparing software engineers to telegraph operators: http://www.dailydot.com/opinion/software-engineers-obsolete-by-2060/
- Chrome blog post on Flash: http://chrome.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/better-battery-life-for-your-laptop.html
- And my bad, I somehow forgot Chrome Flash uses PPAPI not NPAPI so actually exploits are sandboxed: http://blog.chromium.org/2012/08/the-road-to-safer-more-stable-and.html